We recognize the importance of protecting personal information and in order for all employees to comply with the law on the protection of personal information and follow basic policies and compliance program, we constantly declare that we will continue to improve our personal information protection management system by focusing on the changes in social demands.
I．Compliance on the Protection of Personal Information · Program Planning
We have a compliance program that prevents risks such as unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information. We also formulate and implement set criteria, rules, and procedures for proper handling and operation of personal information.
II．Organizational Activities on the Protection of Personal Information
We will carry out the following activities for the implementation of basic policies.
1．All employees will comply with the laws and regulations on the protection of personal information.
2．A person will be appointed and be responsible for the protection of personal information. They will be given responsibility and authority concerning the implementation and operation of the compliance program. They will also carry out internal audits related to the protection of personal information.
3．A person will be appointed and be responsible for the protection of personal information. He/She will carry out internal audits on the practice of personal information protection.
5．We will request business partners and their representatives for their cooperation on the protection of personal information.
6．Everyone will be able to read our basic policies on the protection of personal information in our website. We will review and improve our compliance program from time to time.
III．Handling of Personal Information
1．Respect for the Rights of Individuals
We respect and respond to requests regarding individual rights, such as individual privacy rights and whether to disclose, correct or delete personal information, given a reasonable period of time.
2．Collection, Use, and Provision of Personal Information
We clarify the purpose of collecting personal information for individuals, limit the scope of their usage and handle them appropriately.
3. Implementation of Safety Measures
We will maintain management regulations as well as implement safety measures within the company to avoid risks such as leakage of personal information outside of the company or falsification of information.
IV．Exceptional Cases Regarding Personal InformationWe are working on improving our safety measures so that we can properly manage your personal information and prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage. However, we may offer or disclose information without your consent if it falls into the following exceptional cases:
1.In accordance to the rules of court and provision of laws and regulations; and,
2．In cases where it is deemed necessary to protect the serious interests of the person concerned and of our company, which may include life, health and property.
V．Handling? of Personal Information
１. Any information obtained by our company will only be available in six months and will automatically be deleted after that period. There will be times that we may ask for your personal information. In any case, any response from you will be at your own will.
In any case, any response from you will be at your own will.
2. We may ask you for your personal information, such as your e-mail address, full name, postal code, address and telephone number, in order to identify and contact you. Please be advised that you do not need to answer the following information we will ask. However, please take note that some services cannot be used unless you answer specific questions.
3. Your registered personal information may be associated with other information managed by our company. For example, we will compare your information with our management system and see whether you have already been our customer, whether you frequently contact us or not.
4. Personal information will be used the following way.
The personal information that will be asked of you will be used for the following purposes:
・ When we need to reply to inquiries
・ When it is necessary for us to contact customers for some reasons
5．We will not disclose your registered personal information to third parties. However, if there is an order of disclosure by the court and/or government and we deem it appropriate, we have no choice but disclose your personal information.
6. We implement strict security measures to prevent the unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information under the control of our company. Personal information is kept in a safe and secured environment which ordinary clients cannot access. In addition, registered personal information in our company can only be accessed by a few administrative staff.
７．In our company, your registered personal information will be automatically and completely erased from the database after six months from the completion of your report.
Customers who wish to delete their registered personal information at an earlier time, please contact us through e-mail.
In this case, please write the following information in the inquiry column: ‘For deletion of registered information'.
Also, please send your name and control number. Registered personal information will be deleted upon receiving the request.